Instagram

Saturday 3 September 2016

Gender Reveal






So a few weeks back I posted my second vlog on revealing the gender of my baby..


If you have not seen, then here it is below..









I thought it would be a nice idea to do a gender box for the boys to see their reactions to their new sibling on the way. They were extremely happy and as you can imagine so was I as I finally got my little princess!





Words cannot explain my overwhelming happiness that I felt inside, of course no matter what the sex, to be told your baby is healthy and growing properly is the main concern but to actually have a mini you, to dress up and match with is just so exciting! Its lovely as well that she will have to big brothers looking out for her.



If you haven't already please subscribe to my new youtube channel and look out for more videos to come.. YouTube

MWA xx





boy or girl image found here https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&authuser=0&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=699&q=boy+or+girl&oq=boy+or&gs_l=img.3.0.0l10.858.1813.0.3110.6.6.0.0.0.0.83.301.6.6.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..0.6.300.frytXiXp094#imgrc=Yw8RnmAbqE27xM%3A
SHARE:

2 comments

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig