Instagram

Sunday 9 October 2016

Nuovo Shades



So over the years I have literally spent hundreds on designer sunglasses..; hundreds per pair :o




And recently I have noticed there are so many similar inspired styles for a much more cheaper price.

I love sunglasses in all seasons of the year, I don't believe there just for sun as there perfect for early morning school runs and errands too!

So I wanted to show you a few styles I received from Nuovo Shades I love them all and there is such variety and a style to suit everyone, better yet there so affordable. What I also love is that there is always a special offer such as free delivery or amazingly buy one pair get one free! Make sure you visit the store and don't forget to tag your pics on instagram... #nuovoshades


The 'Sabrina' Glasses - Love love love these blacked out shades, very classy!


 The 'Maverick' I have never really worn this style glasses before but I love how they just transform your look and style completely!

 The 'Low Profile' these are actually one of my fav pairs, I love an oversized pair of shades and I have received so many compliments on them.


The 'Aries'  Just like me lol, these bold and blacked out, love the shape too.

Nuovo currently have a sale, so grab a bargain before they are all gone!!

MWA xx




SHARE:

1 comment

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig