Instagram

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Fitness - My New Journey



Hey People!

So this post is about my new journey in fitness.........


To be honest, I don't know much about fitness and working out. I have been to the gym once before a few years ago but didn't stick to it. After having my third baby, I felt really body conscious plus this time around my stomach did not go straight back down.

As soon as the baby turned 6 weeks I signed up to the gym. Now the only reason I manage to go gym is because it has creche facilities. If it wasn't for that I could not go, So any mothers in the same position as me, maybe try looking for a gym in your area that has a creche.

I had no idea what I was doing, So I started attending classes. I also wrote down my aims and tried to make a routine around that. I changed my whole diet and cut out all junk (95% of the time lol) I have been going 4 times a week for 1-2 hours.

I still have a long way to go but I am keeping a picture diary of myself once a month. Im not weighing myself and going by scales as I have noticed my weight has stayed the same, which doesn't mean Im not losing because I can see a big difference in myself but it could be my body gaining muscle. Im just keeping track with picture progress.

I am really happy with my progress so far and I am defo going to keep it up. I do find I am hard on myself a lot of the time and I am very impatient with results, but I need to remind myself its only been 2 and half months and it took 9 months to create a baby and for my body to change for it, so just keep it up and positive results will come!

Even though I still struggle with a lot of things in the gym I am enjoying my little 1-2 hours in there. As its the only time during the day I spend alone, and it feels good.

The last two weeks has been the easter half term, which means the boys are at home so I have hardly been to the gym at all :(

I didn't want my progress to stop and I didn't want to start feeling lazy so I incorporated some workouts into my day to day with the kids, whether it be at home or out and about.

Below I have two videos that can give you mummys some inspiration, motivation and ideas to do workouts at home or in the park etc.



In this video I took the boys to kick some ball at the local football place, brought my yoga mat and has the baby as a weight while they played.

                                           

With this clip I met up with a fellow mumma - Mamma Skye (Check out her new blog) and we got our daily workout done while the kids played.

Honestly mummies its not hard! Even if you can't stay in the house, make the kiddies a pack lunch and get to the park and do a little exercise! and if you have a baby, as soon as they wake up during your session, get them out the buggy and use your bubba as a weight!


I really hope this helps give motivation to anyone wanting to workout but can't.. These videos prove there is no excuse! 


I also have another convenient workout plan that you can use at home. Its all planned and designed for you with a 7 day free trial for you to decide whether you like it or not. Designed by a fellow mummy, the workouts are circuit based... 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest and you complete 8 sets. designed to burn fat, tone and build muscle, simple quick, a challenge but effective!

click the link below to sign up!

https://divaswithdumbbells.lpages.co/free-7-day-no-time-for-gym-fbaweb/

MWA xxxx





picture from: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mummy+fitness&espv=2&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj0zsfc-Z_TAhWBJ8AKHZwZDqwQ_AUIBigB&biw=1280&bih=671#imgrc=odfIWsSCgvou9M:
SHARE:

1 comment

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig