Instagram

Sunday 9 July 2017

Back Again Update



So I'm back.. apologising again!!



juggling three kids really is no joke, and when I do get a minute alone, I just want to sit and do NOTHING!!!!

So just a quick update for you guys. I am current still sane somehow and black coffee is my best friend.
My gym activity is starting to slow down along side the healthy eating. I will be jumping back on it this week, and I also need to make as much use of the gym before summer holidays start as I wont' be able to attend.

Baby Girl is now 6 and half months. sitting up very very well now. I would say from about 22weeks she has started. Currently now trying to crawl and also on solids/ weaning process. (separate post to come)



The boys are all good. mad, loud, not listening and fighting with each other constantly. Boys will be boys ay? School is nearly out for summer (God help me) so I will need to properly plan my days to keep them occupied.


Over the next week I intend to flood the blog with a few posts.. so keep a look out!
I post a lot of my day on my instagram story so if your not following me already, have a little look and see what I get up to most days here

Have a lovely Sunday everyone ....

MWA xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig